- Nested Boxes
Nested Gift Boxes
Nesting gift boxes or nested hat boxes, as some people call them, are a set of boxes that decrease in size with each smaller size fitting one inside another. All of our nested boxes are made from rigid cardboard and are strong enough to hold virtually any gift you choose. With a wide range of sizes, designs and colors, you will find the perfect gift box set.
Nested Christmas Boxes
Christmas is the biggest gift giving day of the year. Be ready for all those shoppers with gift sets of all of your popular products perfectly packaged in one of our Christmas gift boxes. Or if you are looking for a stunning way to package your gifts at home, our Christmas stacking boxes are a great option. The recipient will delight as one after another, they open boxes to find yet another gift. Fill the bottom of each box with shredded paper  to cushion each gift and finish it off with one of our many ribbons.
Gift Box Sets
Create impressive and eye catching gift towers using our decorative nested boxes. After the boxes are filled and stacked, wrap the tower with clear cello  to hold everything together. Finish off with a pre-tied bow .
Additional ideas for ways to use stacking gift boxes include:
- A large round box can be used as the base for a baby shower diaper cake. These boxes create the perfect framework to hold everything together.
- Create stunning table centerpieces for weddings and large events by decorating one of our square nested boxes with ribbon flowers. Your box can become a treasured keepsake after the ceremony is over. Check out our YouTube video to see how to make ribbon flowers . Choose any of our wired ribbons  that will match your event theme.
- Gourmet food gift towers are very popular. Fill these boxes with candy, jams and jellies, and spices.
- Create a 3- or 4- tiered presentation by filling each stacking box with a different bath product, and give someone the gift of relaxation.
- These boxes can double as storage boxes for anything from arts and craft supplies, socks and clothing, to keepsakes. You can choose to keep the set of boxes together, or separate them to be used in different rooms.